If you ALREADY HAVE a SportzSoft login, here is the registration link: SportzSoft
Please login and register for the program(s) your child(ren) is intending to play this season.
If you DO NOT already have a SportzSoft account, you will need to create one.
To create a SportzSoft account:
1. Click the registration link
2. Click “Signup as NEW MEMBER…” button, then create an account with YOUR main email address and a password
3. Please select the appropriate type of account for your situation and then fully complete your “New Member/Account Registration”.
4. To register, click the orange “New Registration” button, select the your name from the Participant list, and then click “Next”.
5. The dropdown menu will show all open products that you are eligible to volunteer for in 2020. Please select the the program you want and complete the registration for that product.
6. Read and agree to the OLA Waivers
7. Upload any required documents (pdf, jpg files only). These documents must verified.
8. From here you can either register yourself for another product if you are volunteering for more than one program OR click “Next” to proceed to the payment page (there are no fees for Volunteers).
** NOTE: Registration is NOT complete until all required documents have been uploaded and validated.
BIRTH YEAR DIVISION 2018 - 2019 U5
2016 - 2017 U7
2014 - 2015 U9
2012 - 2013 U11
2010 - 2011 U13
2008 - 2009 U15
2006 - 2007 U17
2001 - 2005 U21
1. A paid registration fee shall be fully refunded in the event that Toronto Stars are unable to field a team in the players appropriate division.
2. A paid registration fee shall be partially refunded (pro-rated) if a player must withdraw for medical reasons prior to the start of the program (must provide doctor’s note).
3. A paid registration fee shall be partially refunded (pro-rated) if a players family is transferred to a another province or country (proof of transfer required).
4. There will be no refund of registration fees once a player is registered and the season has started.
5. There will be no refund for a registration fee if a player is suspended or expelled under the OLA, OMFLL, or OWFL discipline policy or code of conduct rules.
6. Once player has attended workouts, practices, or tryouts there will be no refunds at any point thereafter without agreement of both the Stars president and Rep Director.